Pic taken at Gita’s Museum Display 1/12/2010
Dedy N Hidayat to Manenda Lalisang to share
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about
- Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do; keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
- Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.